Monday, July 22, 2013
paper
Today we went to the library to help us get more sources for our argumentative essay. I felt like I found some pretty decent sources. I'm actually happy she cut the work down from eight pages to six a little relief since I'm stressing about my math. I feel that I'm doing my best and that I have a strong argument about why children and teens should respect their mothers who practically tie their shoes along the way for the next eighteen years making sure that everything that needs to be done is done. They give you everything that only a mother who's a natural care giver can give to their son our daughter. When I learned that I couldn't talk about personal experiences I was kind of hurt but I'm glad because I can know talk about an encounter I experienced while with a friend. the way she interacts with her mom is past rude, and disrespectful. I recently was out with the her and her mom she was beyond nasty to her mom she even went as far to curse while in the process to be honest I was disgusted by her actions. I could not possibly disrespect my mama and feel okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment