1919
Sula was a great read so far. I like how the writer gives great detail, and imagery in every in page. She grabs your attention making you want to read more, and learn more.I feel that Shadrach was pretty traumatized from the events at war . When he saw one of his fellow men head blown off. But his body was still running with blood and brain sliding down. I cant imagine how he felt or describe the pain he went through in war. waking up in a hospital not knowing what had happened to him. Being afraid of his own hands, maybe to the fact that he took some lives with these hands hes afraid to look at.Most importantly why would he come up with national suicide day? Does he knows something we don't know that will take place.Maybe hes warning them of what to come who knows, so i guess i shall continue to read and learn more of whats about to happen.
1920
I really didn't read this chapter. Kinda mad that i had to take a bad grade on something so simple. If i just would have read instead of waiting to the last minute. I wouldn't have got a zero on the pop quiz today. I need to get a little more organized this is college right. I do want to make it far and slacking off in the beginning is not good.I feel bad that everyone around me had read, where was i that i didn't read. I know that this can not happen again. I have to make sure i do everything in my power to stay ahead, and on top of things. Even though i didn't get to read last night .I defiantly will make sure i read this chapter and the next so that I'm well prepared for these pop quizzes. Easy grades are the ones that help in the long run. they have the power to make or break you.
No comments:
Post a Comment