
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
my experience with professor wesley
I really enjoyed this experience I came into the class a little worried not knowing what to expect but I actually enjoyed this experience and look forward to seeing professor in the fall. Hopefully I get into her class to be honest I'm going to actually miss this class and the teacher surprisingly I look forward to seeing all you in the fall some more than others. I know I should work harder from day one that's the only regret I can actually say I have I should have did time management instead of waiting to do everything at the last minute. Hopefully I come out of this class with an A I feel like I worked pretty hard to do my best and look forward to the fall and working even harder to make good grades. Well this is my last blog for Models Scholars 2013 Turn /Up turn down for what because I got finals these next two days and I want to pass both my classes. shout out to c/o 2017 we in here coming to take over. Im actually ready to go home and see my family I missed them tons but enjoyed my stay here in Elizabeth city atleast ill be prepared when I come in the fall being away from my mom and dad. so it wont be hard to say good bye in the fall in my word. TURN UP FOR THE LAST TIME MODELS SCHOLARS 3 MORE DAYS AND WE OUT INTO THE FALL..

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment