I only got to read the beginning so ill tell you what I know so far.I know that No one mourns the death of Sula but they basically celebrate that the evil spirit is gone and brighter days are around the corner. Eva is even moved to a better nursing home. What I'm not understanding is why is she still in the nursing home when her guardian has died. Its like everyone is happy that Sula has passed away. Theirs a new job coming for blacks to work on so everyone is happy about that, but then a cold winter comes to the bottom destroying crops, killing animals, and making the bottom residents sick. Making it hard for them to work. Surprisingly this all has happened after Sula died so theirs no one to blame this time when bad things start top happen. Hopefully everyone's able to recovery from this bad storm that has came through. That's the most I've read I look forward to reading the rest of the chapter and see what happening in the bottom. So far it looks like some people want survive this storm that has frozen everything. I wonder how Nels taking everything since she has mouths to feed know reminds me of Eva when she talked about the weather and what she should to do to provide for her kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment